Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 02:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“And syrup,’’ Ary said in agreement to Jan’s words. That came as no surprise seeing as there were pancakes in the mix. “In a glass… yes.” Did Bry find that as fascinating as he did? The french toast is one he definitely would be trying. Speaking of sweet treats, the boy shook his head politely at Tinka, an apologetic look on his face. “Sorry, Tinka. I’m not much of a fan of sweets but I promise to have some avocado toast.” Did that sound like a good compromise? However, avocado toast was temporarily pushed from the forefront of his brain as he blinked in surprise at Professor Burbage. Three years had been completed at Hogwarts so far by him and not once had a professor compared his fingers to earthworms of all things. “Er… they’re friendly earthworms?’’ he replied, but grinning at the same time because Burbage’s eyes were all twinkly. Nope, he wasn’t giving up his signature wiggly-wave. Especially when Burbage was wiggling herself. “Will do, professor. Thank you!’’

The Slytherin got himself a glass and carefully poured orange juice until it was half full. Fortunately none was spilled so there was no extra work for any of the house elves. Cranberry juice filled the rest of the cup {some amount of spillage almost happened but Ary made a spectacular save just in time} then he grabbed a small spoon to stir the juices. It was while doing so that he saw JT standing quietly nearby. “Hi, JT. Something wrong?”

Not wanting to make Toddles feel as though he had forgotten him, Aryan sought out the elf. “Got myself some of that cranberry-orange mix, Toddles. It tastes pretty great.’’

It came as no surprise that those gathered would be helping to restore the Tower Patch. It was, in his opinion, in dire need for some TLC. “There’s quite a few charms that can help with that. Shall we get started soon then?’’ he said to no one in particular as he bit into avocado toast. And separating it for composting made good sense. And yes, he was aware that Bry was standing closer to him. This was quite normal. Yes.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote