Thread: Grounds: The Topiary Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2024, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Anna shouldn’t have any concerns with the latest addition to Ravenclaw, Aurora would be more than honoured to act as a surrogate big sister whilst they were forced to be in the common rooms. She had two years of experience now, although Ander was a little more difficult to interact with considering what he liked to do was play with bricks, throw his mashed bananas on the floor and follow the family dog around the house. “I’d like to think that we were special in that way but somehow I think it was just luck” she laughed brightly. She was not a natural seer or legilimens or anything really. “I do like to imagine that we were always meant to be best friends. Like the universe planned for all of this to happen.” She wasn’t sure of the logistics of the whole thing but it made the most sense to her.

Art was not Aurora’s thing even though she tried and shaping topiaries seemed like it would be an art form in itself that the Ravenclaw most certainly should not be let loose on. She could probably manage a heart shape but no doubt it would be lopsided, perhaps it would add to the charm? “So a bit like grooming a Crup?” she questioned thinking back to her time at the menagerie over the summer in which she had been fascinated by the groomers skills whilst quite wisely not being given the clippers for herself. “Do you think that applies to ALL plants? I mean Mandrakes sound like my brother when he’s hangry, are they just crying for the sake of it?” Considering Anna seemed to be on top of her Herbology revision and Aurora had completely forgotten anything she had learned the previous term.

As a child, being a Princess AND a vet had been top priorities on her list. Unfortunately the impacts of the real world alongside the sad realisation that she was unlikely to ever meet a Prince had dampened her life ambitions but that didn’t mean she didn’t deserve a floral tiara, especially one made by Anna which she would gladly sport for at least the next two days. “You should come study with me and my new tutor. I haven’t met them yet but I’m sure that they’d be happy to have the both of us.” Or likely not, the two of them were a terrible combination for any concentration to happen. If it meant that they were one step closer to that magical holiday in Atlantis then it was worth the shot.

The second Solomon’s name was mentioned, the blonde’s face dropped like a Crup who had her toy taken away and her eyes migrated down to her hands that were absentmindedly twisting a blade of grass between her fingers. “Maybe it should be just the two of us..”