View Single Post
Old 09-11-2024, 11:15 AM   #35 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default the physical pain I feel that Anna is clueless
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna was drifting away on some cloud or another when Professor Leroy's voice sliced through the air like a bolt of lightning. Jolting up in her seat, eyes refocusing ahead and posture straight like she had been struck with a Petrificus Totalus, Anna felt the heat gathering in her cheeks until she was certain her entire face must resemble a ripe tomato. "Sorry, professor," she whimpered in apology, not even realizing that she had been singing in the first place - but Professor Leroy had no reason to lie to her and embarrass her in front of the entire class so it had to be true. As if that had not been enough, her answer had elicited what she could only interpret as mild irritation at the seventh year. And, honestly, she couldn't fault him for it. So she simply bowed and nodded her head a few times as she wrote HOLLYWOOD IS NOT WANDLORE across the top of her parchment.

She managed a few notes between the self soothing gestures of rubbing her cheeks and flicking her nose ring next. A mention of film reels and plastic and chemical concoctions...but it was all a mess that she would have to sort through later at tutoring and try not to blush there as well. Wizard of Oz was something that she actually knew and thus the faintest of smiles appeared on her features once again just in time for the worksheet to float in front of her. The Hufflepuffle plucked it out of the air and was ready to turn to Nadia to see what she knew about these with Solomon sauntered on up to her other side. "Oh, sure!" she chirped as she hopped up out of her seat to stand with him. And since Nadia was working with one of her housemates that took care of her feeling bad about not working directly with her next to her seat partner too. Though...maybe they ought to be a group of four because Anna was not confident in most of these even though she sure she ought to know some of them. "Um...I actually really don't know what any of these are from though...so I won't make for the best partner maybe. But I sure can help come up with titles for the ones that we don't know! A picture, after all, is worth a thousand words." Her eyes looked down at the worksheet and the six images, though her eyes found themselves most drawn to the man standing on a lamp post in the rain. "It looks like he is in the middle of dancing, doesn't it?" she mused while pointing to it and looping her other arm around Solomon's so they could be a proper detective duo. "And singing. He must really like the rain to be singing in it. Actually, that sounds kind of nice...singing in the rain." She liked taking walks in the rain so maybe next time she would try singing in it too. "Um...but what about the one with the flying car? That looks fun too. Like...it's a family vacation and they are traveling with their flying car. I'd call it...Wings of Wonder or Way Up High or Heavenly Highway!"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes