Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 07:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Sock 1 LOL. I hadn’t even noticed that XD
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Despite his apology, he still stiffened a bit at her use of words, I forgive you, and overreact, but Solomon half smiled and tilted his head into her side hug. He was expecting her to say something else such as ‘don’t apologise, Solomon, I’m the one who is in the wrong, not you’ but never mind. “I forgive you, too.” He wasn’t even lying either. He wanted to go back to being friends.

He felt goosebumps down his arms as Anna repeated Sage’s name - that had to be a good indicator of how he really felt, he would note. Thoughts scrambled to his notebook that he had lost sight of, but he soon spotted it on top of his bag and sighed a breath of relief. Solomon smiled into his lap, shyness taking over. “I haven’t, not really,” not with words but rather actions, “we’ve been hanging out a lot, though… and we sometimes hold hands and… cuddle.” He shrugged, trying not to cringe at saying the word cuddle out loud.

Thanks,” he replied, though still unsure about what Aurora thought of the situation. His blonde friend had probably told Anna her opinions, but he decided not to press her for them. He’d ask Aurora himself, probably today if he could find her. “Nah, she just has that hard exterior, she’s a pussycat really.” The Slytherin snorted.

Solomon did catch the tone about Anna’s comment, and a feeling of sadness rushed over him. If she was truly upset about not having someone like that for herself, then he could relate because he was in that place last year. Along with a mess of other emotions clouding him as well. “You okay?” He asked quietly, giving her a small nudge.

Yeah! I’d love that!” Finally some enthusiasm in Solomon’s voice, though he was a little nervous about it. “I’ll speak to her.” He promised.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote