Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Gryffindor
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

He sighed again having considered her response. True, it wasn’t just nothing otherwise he wouldn’t have been dragging this out over such a period of time, but hearing her relay it back to him did make him cringe a little. “I said it doesn’t matter.” He repeated, a hint of defeat about him now. “I just…” he started, “I am sorry for overreacting.” Solomon felt like an IDIOT, but had suddenly decided to be honest, for once.

I really like Sage… the pretty Slytherin girl,” that Anna had called her just now, “… She’s NOT my girlfriend, but I like her a lot... and I suppose I thought she’d get to meet my friends for the first time under different circumstances, and we could all laugh and have fun together; and you’d like her and she’d like you.” He breathed. Meeting friends of a romantic interest was an important step in a relationship, and that was positively ruined now as there was an apparent divide between parties.

At the time, it felt like you both decided there and then that you didn’t like her, or me, even… and it made me angry, but I can see how it was a misunderstanding.” They just didn’t want to make things awkward. It made perfect sense. Though he was still interested about Aurora’s side of things, because it really did look as if she couldn’t stomach the sight of him on the train.

The Slytherin rubbed his clammy hands - maybe he should get that looked at by a medical professional - over his thighs, just once so it wasn’t obvious, then relaxed them there. Maybe Anna should start teaching him Twinkle Twinkle after all.. either that or he would have to magically find a way for the world to swallow him whole.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote