Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 09:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Apologies in advance for anything she says to Marion! xD
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

While Sydney was not an official member of SPEW yet (although she could be persuaded to join if today proved worthwhile), she was awfully intrigued by the announcement she saw on her house noticeboard. She strongly suspected this activity would involve plants, if the requirement for gardening tools and comfortable attire was any indication, and that was enough reason for the budding herbologist (no pun intended!) to show up.

There was a slight glint of enthusiasm in her eyes as she looked around the tower patch. How had she not found this place on her own before?! It was rather nice up here… or it would be with a little bit of pruning. She wished she’d thought to bring Alastor, her prized venus flytrap, with her! There were probably lots of bugs around for him to eat. Oh well, she supposed she could always bring him back later.

“Hello,” she greeted Professor Burbage and the house elves, nodding politely. “Quite a nice patch you have here, Professor.” She perused the buffet table, selecting a couple of pieces of avocado toast. While she preferred savory foods to sweet ones, she would humor the baker elf (Tinka) and have a muffin too. She nodded her thanks before moving along.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote