Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Something about that 'just friends' line sent an uncomfortable jolt through her entire being and a flash of a memory sitting with Reuben in the common room doing a puzzle when he asked what he had asked clouded her judgement for a moment. It was enough of a moment for her curls to seem to temporarily wilt and that excited twinkle in her eye to fade. "Well, I really really really hope this is a more than just friends kind of thing," she replied with less spunk and a hint of annoyance. She had heard rumors, mostly from portraits, about the happenings and comings and goings of some of her friends and some of those friends who made her heart race a bit and cheeks flush...and she didn't want to believe the word of a magical object but they were literally painted and enchanted to parrot back what they were told and seen so there was quite a bit of validity to their words. It had changed her perspective on things, people, and she wasn't the biggest fan of it all and she suuuuuuuuuure did not want to think that Solomon was like that too. So, in conclusion...Anna really really reaaaaaally hoped it wasn't a 'just because' sort of moment she had interrupted.

It was all horrendously confusing.

Dropping her hands into her lap, Anna listened carefully as Solomon spoke and the corners of her lips turned upside down. "I think it does matter...or else you wouldn't have been so cross with me the moment I stumbled upon you...or made some rather poignant points," she replied softly while her fingers twirled and tugged on one another. "...I'm really not sure what else to say other than I'm sorry for helping contribute to the creation of an awkward situation for you ... and the pretty Slytherin girl ... and our friendship trio." Though she still did not think that stepping into the compartment and striking up a conversation would have been better than what had actually happened. Heading to the trolley early had actually worked our very well for her since she had also been able to treat her littlest sister to her first Hogwarts delight. "So...just to make sure...you're....not upset because we sort of accidentally interrupted an almost..." Anna mouthed the word 'kiss' since it seemed a word that neither were saying aloud at the moment. "...but because we didn't say anything and left hastily?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote