Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 08:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Solomon waited for the penny to drop, which didn’t take long, and he remained in silence as she explained herself. He hadn’t been aware that he had glared at them. Perhaps he did to start off with due to the interruption, expecting a lost first year, but he was sure he had smiled at his friends. Hmm.

Glared at them at the feast, most likely, definitely.

He sighed heavily and still not facing her properly, but before he could respond, his face was being smushed by her. “What?” His cheeks were burning with embarrassment. It was true that he and Sage WERE about to… kiss on the train, but that wasn’t what he wanted to discuss with Anna!! He wriggled out of her grasp, “We… uhhhh…” Solomon felt tortured. “We’re just friends,” he hissed.

Not entirely a lie. He had thought about officially asking Sage to be his girlfriend, and heck, he wanted to do it before SHE took it upon herself to bring it up, but he was terrified.

Back to the matter at hand.

No matter if we didn’t want to be disturbed, I didn't really like that my two best friends just stared at me and walked away without a word. I hadn’t seen either of you much over the summer.” Solomon really was being a pansy when it came to this situation, it seemed. He rubbed his temples, realising he was being seriously dramatic. “You know what? It doesn’t even matter anymore.”

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote