Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Marion Burbage

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Professor Marion Burbage
Goodness Gracious Heavens Above!

Oh it was a simply glooooooooooorious morning! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the bushes were rustling mysteriously, and the breeze was not strong enough to blow her translucent form in every which direction. The darling house elves had brought a quaint little table out from storage and arranged a simple brunch buffet consisting of bite sized treats - pancakes on a skewer, yogurt berry granola cups, French toast in a glass, mini avocado toasts, and blueberry muffins - for members of this fine society to partake in. It was a real PITY that SHE was completely incapable of enjoying such delights but of cooooooooooooourse she was not feeling any sort of particular way about it and ceeeeeeeeertainly she was not feeling even an ounce of bitter about it. No no noooooooo my dears, Marion was perfectly PEACHY.

Oh Tinka, daaaaaaaaaaarling. Could you please place those badges over there beside the plate of mini avocado toasts?” she cooed to the house elf as she floated about to inspect things. “Oh my, where SHALL we put the juices?” And which of the floppy eared darlings had she requested to bring said juices up from the kitchens? “Oh, Tinka dearie. Actually, that is where the juices should go when they get here. Let’s put the badges on the other side of the table instead.

Now, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeere were all those wide eyed hearts wide WIIIIIIIDE open students of the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare?

THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH MAKES MY DAY
Marion Burbage is offline   Reply With Quote