Thread: SS: We Are Family
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Okay, don’t mind Raju as he let out a hearty laughter that was sure to have captured the attention of anyone nearby. He couldn’t help it because Renner’s words were hilarious to him. Why? “I can hardly believe that our competition is three teenagers.” But thankfully there was magic to help them with heating the cold water. Whatever challenges popped out, it would be resolved. Raju couldn’t help but feel protective towards Vesper as usual but he knew that he couldn’t just go up to her and forbid her from talking to the boy. Well, he could but that wouldn’t be nice and he doubted Ren would appreciate it. “Hopefully. Anyway, Ren. Are you hungry yet?”

She liked giggling, didn’t she? The more Viano heard the sounds, the more he actually liked them. Usually, he didn’t appreciate gigglers or even anyone who so much as seemed overly happy. “I do.” And because he had all the confirmation he needed that she had knowledge of the Wizarding world because Vesper had asked him if he played, Vi continued, “The orph- the place that I stay, it’s a place for magical kids.” There was no need for her to know he stayed at an orphanage; he couldn’t stand the pity anyone gave him when they found out about the fact.

“You definitely should. It’s not really an Italian vacation unless you’ve taken a ride on a vespa.” The boy nodded almost solemnly, which was his usual demeanour. “I have. I had to sit at the back obviously since I’m not of age to handle one on my own.” But it had been enjoyable still.

“It’s okay, you know. There’s loads of shells all around so there’s enough for everyone if you want to take them all.” Viano eyes her choices curiously. “Why did you choose those?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote