View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 06:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

For the most part, the smol brunette hadn’t gotten much acknowledgment, aside from the professor and Ary, but Tea didn’t mind. Well, she might’ve minded it if the professor hadn’t responded to her own greeting, but she was also learning that professors usually did return those. So it was sort of a given that she’d chosen to always greet them. Considering things and the fact she needed to be allowed to practice her skateboarding if she wanted to go pro with it. Getting on the good side of the professors should help with that.

But the lesson was starting, so she turned her internal attention back to the professor and the very-much-filmmaking-coded setup. She wasn’t unfamiliar with the whole concept, even if she wasn’t exactly interested by it. Performance was an aspect of her pastime as well, and with a Russian mum, French dad and English stepdad, there was a lot of different angles to approach things with.

For now, though, she’d stick with what she knew. Which so far nobody else had suggested, so she spoke confidently when it was her turn. “Comic books, and webcomics. Those are definitely entertaining, and lots of times they get adapted into movies and shows too.” And comics didn’t require electricity either, for the most part. Webcomics, maybe, but it was all reading in some form. With pictures.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero