View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It was still relatively new for her, but Tea was settling in to the patterns of school life relatively easily. Aside from one minor little reprimand about how she shouldn’t ride her skateboard from class to class, but she didn’t want her beloved board taken away, so she’d relegated the use to any free time she had on weekends or whatever. There were plenty of distractions from that disappointment anyhow.

Besides, she could make it to lessons on time without wheels. Usually. The small brunette might’ve let out the tiniest of relieved breaths when she arrived at the Muggle Studies classroom to see that she wasn’t too late. Navigating was one of the other things the first year was getting used to, but adaptation came easily.

“Hi Professor Leroy!”, she said brightly as she made her way to the seat she’d chosen earlier, waving at the older housemates seated near the back. Even as she dropped into her seat and turned back to the setup at the front, as promptly as possible given the navigation between seats. The foot tapping wasn’t about to worry her.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero