View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 08:34 PM   #165 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Well why would he go and make all the plans in front of her and ruin the surprise? It would've been very silly of him to do such a thing. That was all behind them now though, no? What a sweet little thing the girlfriend was, worrying about him. "Indeed." he chuckled, grinning widely at her. All was perfectly grand and she should go take everything in.

If he wasn't busy watching her, he may have teased her for her cuteness right then. Good thing he hadn't, as Rea was flinging herself at him without warning. "Whoa! Hello, there!" Christopher smiled, hugging her tightly to him. "You're welcome, Ree.. I love you too." His words were soft and sincere as he dropped a light kiss to the top of her head. "Now that is a good question.. if I got us here where I wanted to and I'm rather sure I did... The larger cabin/building over that way in the middle is check-in and our cabin should be the third on the right..." He may have been going over all of that in his head as he spoke and pointed in the general direction of where they needed to go first.

"Shall we?" Chris offered Rea his arm as he picked their bags back up with his free hand.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote