Thread: Hogwarts Express: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 10:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default diary vs journal always makes me think of a very potter sequel XD
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Mere moments had passed, and barely three words that-at the time-he’d felt worked well together had been written, before he briskly closed the notebook and kept a hand on it. It was a silly time to get it out, he had now realised, though he hoped Sage wouldn’t press to see what he was doing, because he’d sooner throw it out of the now moving trains window than show her. Solomon smiled wide but closed mouthed, as she joined him in a flash, his heart racing a little at her sudden closeness and touch. Much closer and he’d certainly break a small sweat.

In his defence, he had tried to wait for her, and he would defend that later. Luckily they had an entire school term now to… hold hands? Cuddle? What even was this? Solomon had given it a lot of thought, and would likely ask Aurora or Anna about what to do next in the near future. As long as none it involved studying together.

There you are, you mean. I looked everywhere for you.” He lied right off the bat. It didn’t help that he was starting to really tower over his friends in height and everyone smaller than him just blended together into a blur. Solly gently sent her nudge back before smirking. “Wouldn't you like to know?” He teased as he buried his notebook deep into his rucksack that was resting between his feet. Out of sight. “Would you like me to write a sonnet for you?” A small attempt at flirting, and he traced his finger lightly along the top of her closest hand. An indication that handholding was imminent.
"Ugh, technicality of perception," she replied with a roll of the eyes as she slipped her own bag off to join his on the floor, one hand clutching the magazine so it didn't slide off her lap and open to the dog folded page where the cuddler quiz was. "I do want to know, hence the asking, but you're being a terrible tease about it and out of sight certainly doesn't mean out of mind when it comes to my inquisitiveness." But she could be patient and polite and wait, even if he did have the uncanny knack of trying her patience. "Is it your diary? Or do you prefer the word journal? Hence the necessity for you to hide it away so quickly." She paused, cheeks puffed with pride for her deduction skills. She was speaking from experience of sorts, herself behaving similarly whenever dad or papa walked in and she was writing in hers. "Hmm, I would be impressed but it isn't a requirement," she mused while looking up and showing his hat a bit of admiration with her usual playful flick. Her hands both back to holding the magazine in place, his featherlight touch made her skin all tingly and she turned her hand over as a subconscious invitation.

All the attention on her hand was making her even more aware of the object beneath her hands and she regretted doing research. Usually it was a very good thing to be informed about something going into it for the first time, but not this time. Maybe it would have been better if she had taken the quiz after achieving some experience and she thought that it would have laid some solid groundwork for a starting point but, well, now she had the completely nonsensical thought of yanking his arm hard enough so he toppled over on to his side with his head in her lap because that had been the image in the magazine. Ugh, her and her stupid incessissant need to be well informed on things of interest.

It was a really really good thing she given the 'what kind of kisser are you?' one a whirl as well.

"So..." she piped up after what felt like a prolonged moment of silence as she scooted just a little closer to him on their seat.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes