Thread: Hogwarts Express: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2024, 11:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vesp! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
As his big sister, she wasn't just saying that, it was quite true. There was no denying how adorable he is. {"Of course they don't. I'm older than you and I'm still spoiled... Annnnnd Vas and Ve are even older than I am AND they're both still getting spoiled!"} she laughed softly, grinning at him as she hoped to have made a very solid point. As for her spoiling him, absolutely. Little bro could do no wrong in her eyes.

Hey now, where did he get this idea that he couldn't cry? If he needed to cry around her, he could. Keeping her arm around him, Vesper leaned her head against his. {"It's a lot, isn't it? I cried all the tears when Vera and Vasco came to Hogwarts without me.. and then I cried when I came to Hogwarts and was without papa cause I was so used to it being me and him at home."} It was different than what Vi was dealing with but also similar in some ways. {"I miss her too.. but we can always mirror her tonight or in the morning and papa's and Vasco too."} He would see that everything was going to be okay, she would make sure of it.

Vesper’s answer got a hearty laugh out of Viano. {“Yes, I see that now that I think about it. Sometime, we have to do something for the papas to show our appreciation.”} He still couldn’t believe his luck that such a wonderful family had wanted him. Not only that, Raju had been his Quidditch idol all his life and to now be able to call the man one of his papas? Talk about a dream come through!

He just… Vi didn’t know. He just hated being so feelsy. And he most certainly did not want any other student passing through the corridor to see him crying. The last thing this little guy needed was his new nickname being ‘Cry baby’. Ugh. No thank you! {“I do believe that. You’re such a softie,”} the eleven year old teased, doing his best to turn to face Vesper in her hold. {“So you understand why I miss our papas so much. It was just us while you, Vera and Vasco were away.”} Vi looked suddenly hopeful. {“Can we? I know Britain is five hours ahead of Venezuela so Vera just might be able to chat with us."} He really hoped she liked studying in the country. {“Then we can mirror papas and Vasco. And Diego too.”}

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺