Thread: Hogwarts Express: Food Trolley
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2024, 08:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Iris had now placed her two options for herself on either of her palms, turning herself into a set of scales personified. Only she wasn't weighing them in the traditional sense, though that certainly would make her decision making easier if she did, but rather seeing how she felt in seeing one higher than the other. "Three pound of sugar, five pound of currants, rice—what will this sister of mine do with rice?" she quoted with quiet dramatic flare as the hand carrying box of hit and miss beans was lifted up a little higher "… I must have saffron to color the warden pies..." And her scales changed to reflect the favor being for cauldron cakes. She was certain she would know the answer once she performed a ceremonious weighing, but the budding first year was no more informed than she had when she had first surveyed the trolley. "...dates...nutmegs...a race or two of ginger....as many of raisins o’ th’ sun...." Something about this shopping list quote was lacking, and she would surely try to go find a copy of The Winter’s Tale to refresh her memory since her copy had not made the cut to fit in her trunk, but her recollecting would have to wait thanks to the presence of a peer! Her first contact with a new someone who would now be a new someone she could wave to when they passed in the corridors!

"Oh, hi," she greeted politely with a smile. Raised to look for the signs, there was certainly no denying that the one presented to her now was crystal clear. "Cauldron cake it shall be then, thanks! I had already been leaning that direction, by the way, but your recommendation really just solidifies matters." Especially since she was mildly allergic to pumpkin and the last thing she wanted to do was get sick at her first feast. "I'm Iris. This is my first time on the Hogwarts Express...which is why I was every shade of fretting over what should be my first bite."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes