View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 11:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

She was already committed to the kiss or else she would have rolled her eyes and had some sort of little quip at him about that smirk of his. She wasn't convinced that he wasn't doing it on purpose because he knew that it could rile her up. Today she was feeling too light on her toes, floating like a butterfly, to fall for all the usual plays. At least not until the next heavy burden that would be her first year workload at St. Mungo's and then she would be searching for any excuse for some instant stress relief. "Mmmm, I know that that is not how it works but I will gladly take the credit anyway," she hummed while slipping her hand into his.

"Productive thus far. Got everything finally sorted with the registrar so I can cross all my T's and put all the right bows on my CV," she explained to him while congratulating herself as she pulled out a little envelope from her shoulder bag. "Mind if we swing by the Leaky on our way so I can drop this off?" She was asking, but it wasn't really an option not to.

Curtis could feel that Sadie was more relaxed than usual as their hands entangled. She often hid her stress easily in public though he could usually tell. Not that he had any reason to suspect, her finishing exams was the one curb that prevented certain steps from moving forward. Speaking of,

A quick stop? Ah right, she won't be within walking distance during his lunch breaks now. "After all these years, no more serving and waiting tables." He thought she was amazing for handling all of it. Not like she needed to ask, but the gesture was appreciated, "Oh course, but before we head there... Do you mind if we sit for a moment?" It seemed like such a beautiful day and they had some time to spare before heading there. He was facing the fountain sculptures. "You know.. it's rare we get to stop and smell the roses... outside our apartment." Naturally, and a furry little friend kept them on their toes.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote