View Single Post
Old 08-23-2024, 11:22 PM   #154 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley would hold Liv together for as long as the other girl needed her to. Even if that was for the rest of time. All the love and reassurance was going to be given constantly. Them sharing snacks though, Keigh knew she was going to be sooooo stuffed by the end of the night. There was never any shortage of yummy treats when they watched movies together. The gentle boop of Liv's head against hers made her laugh softly, the girlfriend was so silly.

"The cutest! I just want to pick him up and cuddle him." Now how precious would that be?! Cuddling a little lion cub. "Me? Are you still saying that I'm tiny?" The blonde pretended she had no idea that she was indeed still on the shorter side of the two of them. Oooh, how fun! They could go visit ALL of the zoos together! They could watch the lions and the Cubs play and it would be the best time! Consider this girl all for it and she didn't even know of the plans yet.

Keigh happily held Livvy's hand in her eyes, blue eyes fixed on the TV screen as the movie played. She really didn't want to ruin such a lovely night.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote