Thread: SS: We Are Family
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2024, 04:41 PM   #34 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

They would need their strength and knowledge and everything else to keep ahead of the kids during this vacation. Not that he was worried. The two of them wouldn't have any trouble, just as they wouldn't have any trouble soaking up the sun. As the two of them gathered everything together he couldn't help but wonder how they had brought along so much but.. as his gaze wandered to the kids for a brief moment he knew that was why.

"It's not too warm?" Ren called back, even as he already kicked off his own before heading onto the sand. How perfect it felt beneath his feet! Following Raju to a nice clear spot where they could see everything, the dark haired man smiled. "I think this is good. Not too close to the water but close enough to give us a little breeze and we can see all the way down the beach in both directions." Yeah, this was a nice spot. And just to prove so, he began. to set up the chairs they had brought down.

Those lovely older siblings of hers, they were now goofing off together and laughing being their silly selves like always. Which she very easily could've joined in on like she did time and time again because Vesper was never left out when it came to those two, however the boy with the incredibly strong accent had finally realized she had been speaking to him, so her attention was all on him for now. "Do you wanna join us? Or um.. well me now?" Since Vera and Vasco were now kicking water at each other. "I was going to look for some seashells." Maybe he could help he? Her smile never faded as she walked over to where he was. This was my much nicer than shouting.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote