View Single Post
Old 08-10-2024, 07:24 PM   #154 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Not having enough time to have getaways with Christopher was enough to make Reagan feel guilty even though she knew he never minded. He was always so supportive of her and she continued to be so appreciative of him that she simply had put her foot down with her filming schedule and told the entire production team she was taking the weekend off; that they were free to cast a new actress or film scenes that did not involve her. Of course they agreed to wait on her since in her opinion, they would be foolish to replace her.

At the moment, she was actually fixing her hair in a neat ponytail. Christopher was used to waiting on her by now but she didn’t want to keep him waiting. Besides, Rea was quite excited to get started on the mini vacation. Nope, she was definitely not distracted by the crup currently who had had its fill of running all about and was now sitting on her small suitcase. Hearing Chris’ voice float up to her, she couldn’t help but laugh at his words. “On my way!” After gently nudging the crup on her bed, where it curled up and prepared to nap, the actress grabbed the suitcase and hurried down the stairs. “I’m here, I’m here!” She feasted her eyes on the scene before her and could not help but make a teasing remark. “It seems you might have found a new vacation buddy.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote