Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Yes, straight to business it was. As much as she loathed rejection, she hated twiddling her thumbs and waiting around more. Patience was a fickle friend of Sage's, you see, and 100% of the quaffles not thrown did not make it through the hoops.

Both unaware and mostly unbothered by the small audience her and Solomon had amassed (though she could become more bothered by their rubbernecking depending on how this turned out), Sage's gaze fixated on Solomon with his insufferable and prolonged 'um'. Um...UM? Was he being for real right now with his hesitation? Was she, perhaps, more worried about rejection than she was letting on in the moment...no comment. "...you...guess?" Try again, Duck, because that response was getting a poor mark and required a serious revision.

And his revision was, well, better. Acceptable even. Especially once that dorky grin was in place.

"Obviously," she replied with a roll of the eyes but with a smile like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the Great Hall. That and, well, she forgot herself for a moment and removed her hand from her pocket to teasingly bop his nose with her finger. Only there was no finger. In fact, there were no fingers or even a hand to be seen but instead a hoof - the hoof of an Alpine ibex, to be precise. Sage was too relieved and delighted that they were on the same page and this hadn't been the one-sided schoolgirl crush distracting her for literal terms now to notice she had let the kneazle out of the bag about her magical mishap...er...ambidextrous training exha --- okay, okay you know what? FINE. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. She must have placed the wrong emphasis on some wrong syllable somewhere in Amato Animo Animato Animagus, okay?

She was too enthralled by how much of an adorable dweeb he was presently to notice and, thankfully, the hoof was a soft bop and not one that would break it or otherwise cause his eyes to water from impact.

"Oh lovely. Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and gravy," she hummed as she swung her leg over the bench and slid along it slightly to sit beside Solomon (her confirmed mutual crush and subject of interest for at least a summer romance) more properly. "Great, because I'm absolutely famished."
True, he was very unaware of any audience, though Sage posed as a good distraction from everyone else. In reality, Solomon didn’t ever converse with many people at end of term feasts. His mood was always way off as he filled with the imminent dread of going home for summer. So yes, a summer romance sounded like the absolute best idea ever, almost making him giddy on the spot.

OKAY, he knew saying I guess was a terrible response but it didn’t deserve an almighty wallop with a hoof, and he didn’t think he was at all being dramatic by describing the bop as a wallop in his head. “What the heck was that?” Solly was offended, and waved her away. “Is that your good luck charm?” All he could think of was how random she truly was. Never once did he carry animal hoofs around in his pockets.

Though it would be kinda CUTE if she brought it to pluck up the courage to speak to him today. The Slytherin smirked at the thought but decided it wasn’t a time to tease her.

Cool.” He replied to her lack of discussing WHAT they could possibly do together. Was that his job to instigate the date of her dreams? Was it supposed to be a surprise? It felt like something he should ask Aurora for help with. “I’ll pick you up at 8.” Solly joked and clicked his fingers, finishing with a point. Heh, heh, heh. He was sniggering a little while watching her face as she sized up the feast.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream