Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 12:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The older student certainly hoped he was making this particular challenge easier on Yulieta. On a side note, he really did like the Spanish accent in general, so he found the younger Snake’s no different to listen to. “I’m really glad that you enjoyed it,’’ he replied, beaming because yes, he genuinely was happy. “The Topiary or the Discovery Garden?’’ he continued, now curious. He himself favoured the Topiary Garden. “Third year was… well, it started off challenging, honestly. There was something I was dealing with but it all worked out eventually. Other than that, I enjoyed everything, especially getting to dress up for the Woodcroft Games.’’

Ary was, by now, used to his fellow students asking him what he was fashioning whenever they saw him with the paperclips. “Hi, Giselle,’’ he greeted, squinting at the badger’s face. It seemed to be taking shape now, the shape that he wanted it to be. And yes, hers was a voice he recognised easily. “A badger for Emmie. Want to put in a request? I can make you something too.” One must note that Ary only made this offer to persons he liked. And yes, he was blissfully unaware that Giselle may not really be interested in him and his paperclips at this moment.

The third year was very well aware of someone sitting close to him but he didn’t need her to speak to know that it was the girlfriend that had finally arrived. But when she did speak, Ary immediately looked up, concern reflected on his face. “Hey, Bry. What’s wrong?” Abandoning the paperclips, he reached out, slipping one of his hands into one of hers.

It was at that moment that the speech was given but Ary barely paid attention to it since Bry was in distress.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺