Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Dhruv resisted the urge to bump Ean with their elbow. “You know me better than that. I wouldn't forget,’’ they said with a chuckle. “Yes, I am. If there’s one thing I would never say no to, it’s travelling/sightseeing.” Blame it on their career at the Ministry, where travelling had been a part of their job description. Ean could have certainly gone on his own but he wouldn’t have enjoyed himself as much without Dhruv’s presence. Just saying.

“Knowing Id, he would have probably launched into some lengthy discussion about how Gryffindor is still the winner in his eyes, being the chatterbox that he is.” They chuckled again. “I almost forgot Zen will be here. Bea and Fir figuratively said ‘tag, you’re it’ and made you babysitter.” That was another joke. Jan, Id and Zen hardly needed to be constantly watched over.

There was Celeste making her way to the table now. “Good evening, Celeste, Norman. Hady.’’ they greeted. Dhruv would most likely have said more but as Wilbur was settling into his seat, they braced themself for what was to come. Not for the greeting obviously, but for the usual dad joke. “Good evening, Headmaster.” At Ean’s reveal of the summer plans to Wilbur, Dhruv nodded then added, “It seems a tradition has started with our trips.” And there it was. The eventual joke/riddle thing. The best friend was on the ball though, much to Dhruv’s relief since it saved them the awkwardness of sitting there and failing to figure out the riddle. Even if Ean and Norman were off, it still counted since they were both close.

Shortly after that, the brief speech happened which left everyone to tuck into food. A good thing because this professor’s stomach was about to begin complaining.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺