Thread: Slytherin: Girlsss Dormitory
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 05:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beauden Wild
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

She watched Bryony carefully, seeing the mix of emotions playing across her face. It was clear how much she was struggling, and it did pain Gilly to see her like this even if the situation was slightly awkward and not something she was the best at handling when it came to providing comfort.

"It sounds like you've been doing the best you can," she replied, her tone gentle and reassuring.

The confusion in Bryony's eyes when she mentioned leaving caused Gilly to give a small smile. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable," she clarified softly. She hadn't meant to suggest that Bryony was terrible to be around, only that sometimes people needed space. "I'm here for you, and I won't go if you don't want me to. We can just sit here, and I can read while you rest. Or I can go if you would like to have the room to yourself for a bit and have some space."

Her eyes wavered back to the book that was sitting on her nightstand. She silently scooted toward it, picking up Numerology and Grammatica again. The pages remained closed as she set it on her lap and waited.