View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 06:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It was odd to consider that she wasn’t going to be coming back to Hogwarts after summer was over. Sable Ileana wasn’t sad, per se, just sort of acknowledging how weird it already felt knowing her seven years here was basically over with. She allowed herself a brief moment to wonder if Enzo had felt the same last year, but that part of her mind was still a bit raw and therefore she shifted her thoughts elsewhere rather quickly. Even knowing it would be rather inevitable she’d send him owls again once summer officially began, there were better things to think about. Like her nascent ideas about seeing if she could start her hit witch journey sooner rather than later, along with the usual plans to convince her grandfather to let her borrow his boat again. And bugging Sterling about giving her a (basically) niece or nephew to teach her pirate ways to, because she respected Juli too much to annoy her about it.

As usual, she slid into the spot next to Vera upon arriving, having seen her first mate up at the book previously, and resting her chin on the brunette’s shoulder (which kind of meant she was half-sitting half-standing but semantics). “I like the glitter”, she commented with a grin, even though it was very much not unusual to see glitter on her bestie’s personage. And then she swiveled her head to acknowledge Kion with a smile as well.

Pirate stuff could wait, even if she was tempted to hum a few bars of one of her favorite shanties for old times’ sake. But maybe she’d write a bit in the book if she got around to writing in it.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero