Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2024, 06:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

In all honesty, there had been a moment when Giselle had considered skipping the end of term feast. Not because she was disappointed in her exams or for any other reason than there usually wasn’t a lot that happened at the feast. Either that, or she’d been tempted to go sit with Rome at the Gryffindor table, wanting to let her brother have his time with Brandon without her and/or Fee hanging around, considering it was entirely likely they would be over the summer. She already figured her brother’s boyfriend would be visiting them at some point over the summer as is, provided they didn’t spend a lot of the summer with Aunt Bella (and therefore Rome, but she held different opinions about her own relationship).

But given the fact they had pulled off the House Cup yet again, the outgoing fifth-year brunette had chosen to head for the Slytherin table. House pride and all that. Plus, she was marginally curious about the result of the question Sage had posed for Solomon, having heard it upon sliding into a seat nearby. Not that she’d outwardly show any interest, instead leaning over toward Ary after giving Yulietta a smile, having caught a glimpse of the paperclip sculpture happening. “What’re you working on now?”, she asked. Bryony was apparently not around yet, nor were the Beery twins, so there wasn’t a lot else to comment on. Not to mention the lack of her own sister to second her, or whatever else Fee would get up to were she around.

Hence her interest in the sixth year drama, and the third year’s paperclip project.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero