Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 09:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Ean could only grin at the feigned shock he received from Dhruv. There was a lengthy pause from his genuine shock before he realized Dhruv was joking. "You had me there, you jest." Chuckling, "Good. I expect it'll be more thrilling than last summer. Are you excited?" He had everything booked whether they planned to join him or not. Thankfully, they were still on board. It would've been a lonely trip without his best friend there.

Idris, his little lion had a healthy mane of hair. "He sure does.." With a touch of a smirk from the house reference, "I sure hope Jan didn't rub that fact in his face too much while doing his hair." The boys had a competitive streak in them from what Ean observed. "It's hard to believe after next term, Zen will be arriving here." It made him proud though a little tweak of pain knowing they were growing so fast before his eyes.

The shade of yellow was then spotted in his eyes. Though he was far from a fashion expert, he thought she looked quite pleasant as usual. "Evening, Apollonia," Free cards? "I'll take one or a few if you have enough to part with." Seeing how they were spread throughout the table, he'd be able to share some of them with the kiddos.

"Evening Celeste," Ean gave a soft smile towards his soon-to-be former colleague as she sat nearby. "How are you?" Though they didn't cross each other's paths often, he had deep respect for her and would miss her presence.

Then it was the three W's turn to arrive. What Would Wilber ask them? "Evening Wilber, hope you are well." As for their plans, "Spending time with the kiddos, then Dhruv and I will be taking a trip through the nearby countries with some sightseeing." Ean was a fan of tradition with the yearly feast joke incoming. He thought for a moment. The difference.. "Is it... one knows spells and the other knows how to spell?" Or of some variation he'd imagine.