Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

‘Speaking’ of summer plans and breaks from academia… Dhruv greeted Ean with a grin and a squeeze on his hand as it gripped their shoulder. “Hi.” Then they purposely let their face make a horrified expression. “Ah, no. I completely forgot.” This facade lasted for roughly about a dozen seconds because Dhruv failed miserably to keep themself from grinning again. “I’m only joking. I cleared it the moment you suggested the plans.” Because how could they not, when it was that summers with Ean and his family had become a norm? Not that Dhruv usually have their own plans, which was a reminder to the life of solitude they were accustomed to.

They allowed their gaze to follow the direction of Ean’s waves. “Id’s hair looks fluffier than usual,’’ they commented. That Gryffindor had the best hair in the family. After Ean, of course. “I expect Jan is thrilled with his House’s win yet again.” At that moment, Dhruv’s attention was diverted to the arrival of Apollonia and her rather eye-catching colours. “Good evening, Apollonia,’’ they greeted, who usually enjoyed all of their colleague’s chosen colours regardless if they clashed or went hand-in-hand. “Why not? Do we get to make requests for a particular card?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺