View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 05:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

If Aryan was considered being greedy, than Drake just as much was - and he didn't find that he minded that. The all year long fort was actually his favorite part of school, and something he looked forward to every September. It was nice too that it was so big so if Jan ever wanted to join them as well, particularly those first nights, they could all pile in together and catch up until the threat of early morning classes was enough to send them scurrying to Dreamland.

WAS it obvious? Drake considered the question before giving a bashful shrug of his shoulders. "You're Dad is so nice I figured he might just be like that with everyone!" Mix that with less than stellar self esteem and it was unsurprising that he wasn't 100% certain if he was genuinely liked. Though truthfully, the unspoken part of that equation was probably the bigger issue. "Seriously! I knew she was impressive, but even more so now!" Bryony and siblings were clearly very lucky to have her. "I bet your parents were so pleased too then that you guys are also best friends! Keeping the tradition going strong! Is any of the other Paton's also close with your siblings?" He knew there was five and four of them to each family, so he figured it was a possibility.

At Ary's response, Drake mimed zipping his own mouth closed - just to signify he understood the importance of being quieter as they continued forward. Following Aryan's finger point, he stepped closer to his friend again and squiiiinted his eyes at all the openings. "Does each cave have a dragon in it or is it just that they have homing options?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start