View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

One thing she had to acknowledge, upon arriving in the courtyard that usually was fairly austere aside from the usual greenery and such when she used it for fire dancing practices, was that Professor Carton knew how to decorate. At least, Giselle appreciated the wealth of flowers that had apparently been brought in to augment the normal surroundings. She’d been tempted to bring Mysaria along for whatever was happening, but her cat had chosen to stay curled up on her bed asleep in the dorm room. She wasn’t entirely certain of the Transfiguration professor’s opinions on bringing familiars along, anyway, and sometimes it paid to play it safe.

However, she was oh so tempted to snag a flower wreath for her hair as she arrived, joining her younger housemate at the refreshments before Aryan had left to find a seat. The petite brunette selected some berries and dip along with a glass of iced tea before doing the same. Only greeting the professor once she was settled.

“Hi Professor Carton”, she said with a smile, before popping a strawberry in her mouth. “Everything looks lovely”, she added once she had swallowed. Mum and dad would’ve probably been disappointed if she hadn’t been polite.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero