Thread: Grounds: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 02:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: Ary <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“That’s quite the age gap,’’ Ary observed. But that was all there was to it for there was no harm in having super older siblings. “As long as they’re not jealous or mad at you. I expect that would have made things miserable for you.” He himself would have hated it if that scenario had played out in his life. “Do you get to see them a lot when you’re at home?”

The Slytherin grinned. “Wait… so the portraits actually know how to keep secrets? Most of the time walking by them, I hear gossip. Do you really trust them?” Truthfully, Ary would rather talk to walls, even if the proverbial saying existed: walls have ears.

"The hardest was when they went away to school. I was soooo lonesome for them, because it was all i could do to think about the day I could finally join them at Hogwarts," Emma said solemnly. "I wasn't even really considering the fact that I'd never get to join them." She honestly had no idea if they were jealous of her. Maybe the oldest? "I used to see them a lot more when I was little... like when they came home for breaks. I remember counting down until winter and summer breaks. But lately they're just being adults I guess."

The blond frowned. That was actually true though when she considered it, since the portraits did gossip a lot, huh? "Gossip perhaps, but half the time I hear it and I don't know know who they're talking about. Guess that's thing about gossip though is sometimes it just sounds like gibberish and you really have to try to play detective." Kicking the dirt on the pathway, she glanced up to see they were almost at the castle doors. Which meant they'd probably be splitting off soon, unless scheduled dictated another shared lesson?

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem