Thread: First Floor: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default COMC LTA (open to anyone!)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Sydney entered the art classroom, wearing a blue cloth wrap around her front. Nestled snugly inside the wrap was Vox, aka the dragon egg she got from Professor Paton. She placed one arm protectively around the egg, just in case it slipped out of the wrap. In her other hand she held a basket and blanket she’d picked up when she got her egg. She glanced at the items with disdain. They needed some customization, especially if she was going to hatch a Swedish Short-snout like she wanted!

“Alright, Vox. Let’s get you some supplies,” she said, gently patting the egg. She felt a bit odd talking to an inanimate object; she didn’t even know why. She talked to Alastor (her venus flytrap) all the time.

She spread the basket and blanket out on the nearest table. Still keeping one arm around Vox, she reached into her bag for her charms textbook. She’d try to charm the items first. If that didn’t work out, there had to be some paint she could use around here somewhere. What kind of art room wouldn’t have art supplies?!

Finding the spell in her textbook, she aimed her wand at the basket. “Colorvaria,” she cast, visualizing the basket changing from gray to blue. It did turn blue, just not as dark a shade as she wanted. Mildly disappointing, but at least she got the spell to work at all!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...