Thread: Third Floor: Duelers + Healers United
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 01:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Komodo Dragons were Dhruv’s Boggart. They doubted Ean knew but then again like their private life, that wasn’t something they went around broadcasting. “I’ve got your back if ever, whenever,’’ they responded, as they continued to observe the students. The said students seemed to be handling themselves well so far, by the way.

A quick check of their watch revealed that the time to end the activity was quickly approached. After indicating this to Ean, Dhruv stepped forward to get the students’ attention. This was accomplished by wandlessly ceasing the movements of the dummies and calling to the students. “Unfortunately it's time to wrap things up. You each did an excellent job today and I urge you to continue your diligent practise. The dummies will be here at all times, if you’d rather work with them than a friend. Thank you for coming today.” This was on behalf of both them and Ean.

Ary hadn’t held that moment against Bry. If anything, it created a core memory for him and her. In any case, he thought that he was getting better with those athletic sort of things. At least his coordination and timings weren’t as off as before. “Probably. You never know what the professors will spring at us.”

And so the pair got started. With Ary’s own determination and Bry’s encouragement, he was able to cast the Knockback Jinx after two attempts. This was far better than his previous attempts in class. Yay for him! Was Ary afraid of hurting Bry? Not really? She was tough and he knew she wouldn’t want him to hold back. Besides, this form of the Jinx wasn’t that destructive. Still…

It didn’t stop him from being worried about her wellbeing. He bit his lip nervously as he watched the spell’s light dart towards her. Yes, Aryan was ready and willing to fix stuff if he hurt her. In addition it was good to have to professors nearby watching keenly and ready to assist.

OOC: Joel and I would like to thank you for participating <3 The thread will be closing in about 8-9 hours so feel free to wrap up

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺