View Single Post
Old 07-20-2024, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Dafydd couldn't help but smile at the choice of treat despite the chilly February air. The warmth of his boyfriend's hand in his was comforting, and he was glad to have him back. He could sense the exhaustion in Hartley's silence and wanted to make this time together as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. He too was due for a relaxing weekend; there were only a few months left of his pre-healer programme and it certainly had been keeping him as busy as a glumbumble.

As they stepped into Florean's and up to the counter, Dafydd gave Hartley's hand a gentle squeeze, his own eyes scanning the menu. "Honestly, I think I'm up for something sweet and comforting," he replied with a smile. "How about we get a couple of different flavours and share a giant sundae? That way we can both satisfy our cravings. Maybe double fudge brownie and butterbeer?"

There was a slight pause as he continued to scan through all of their options. "Or are you're feeling a little more adventurous today?" he added with a cheeky wink. "Any in particular calling your name?"

Hartley sincerely hoped that he wasn’t making things dreary for Dafydd. He knew all too well that the boyfriend too deserved a lighthearted time since he dedicated himself ardently to his Healer studies. But the light at the end of the tunnel was slowly getting brighter as the time to wrap up this chapter of his life in the pre-Healer programme was drawing nearer.

The squeeze of his hand made him smile, and being the romantic that he had morphed into since dating Daf, Hart brought their joined hands to his lips to press a kiss to Daf’s. “Sorry if I’m being a drag today. It’s nothing to do with you.” Daf may already know that but Hartley still needed to do away any doubts the other young man may have. Regarding their ice cream… “That sounds like a great idea! So, we can get double fudge brownie, butterbeer…” Hm. What else? Because Dafydd had read his mind! There was a laugh from Hart. “You know me too well, don’t you? What about jalapeno and nacho cheese? Think that’s enough adventure food-wise for today?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote