Thread: Third Floor: Duelers + Healers United
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 02:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

"Merlin.. Komodo Dragons," Ean was taken aback by Khanna's experience with them. "Well... I certainly know who to call on if I'm ever in a predicament like that." It was impressive, smiling in relief that they were here to tell the tale. Ean's attention momentarily was taken at the sight of Kion falling back, but it looks like his partner was taking care of it. So he relaxed again as he was asked a question. Khanna answered before him, nodding in agreement, "Yes you may, Miss Acklery. Professor Khanna's correct, you're free to practice on the dummies if you'd like. Typically, when the charm fails, it simply won't work and may require additional attempts." Her concerns were understanding and worth addressing. "You'll be able to know it works when you hear the dummy make an audible gasping sound," Yes, they really did go an extra step with the charms.

As soon as Kion fell back, he could feel the affects of the rebounded jinx. His hand moved to clutch wherever his wand went. He could take a couple of inhales, but his breath was stuck, setting panic. Maria was quick though, as she told him to lie still, so he did and eventually-

GASP

He coughed a bit before he relaxed, "Thanks," Smiling before giving her a quick hug. "You were great, I can't believe that happened so fast." Although he wasn't in any danger of dying, he didn't expect it to get affected so quickly. "This time, I won't get hit," Kion could feel the confidence as he stood. Since he knew how it felt, he knew how to prepare and have Maria ready to assist. "Okay, here I go... Flipendo!" Sending the jinx at the dummy, he was ready to shield.