Thread: Third Floor: Duelers + Healers United
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 10:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Snakebark
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Kion listened to both Professors. He thought about taking notes, but the instructions were on the board so he would commit it to memory. Practicing the wand movements, he pronounced the words, Fli-PEN-doh and Ree-Crey-Oh, over and over. Then it was time to move on. He didn't have to think on who would be his partner when they were given the go-ahead. Smiling, "Sure, I can be the Dueler." Kion said. There was a potential for him to try to learn the charm wordlessly, but it would be much easier to work on one task. Plus, he trusted Maria over his own skills, "I trust you." He said before they walked over to the nearest dummy.

Kion gave Maria a reassuring smile, before he performed the checkmark with the hook attached wand movement, Flipendo!" Aiming at the dummy, he could see the spark fly at it before rebounding back. Should I attempt Protego now or-

Kion's wand clattered on the floor after falling backward. Shock was apparent on his face as his hands felt around the floor. But he couldn't speak, it felt like he got sucker punched in the gut as he tried to sit up. His eyes searched for wherever Maria stood.
Maria heard the compliments from Professor Khanna for her enunciation of the restore breath and smiled, mumbling "Thank you." With a quick glance to her professor before she refocused on her practicing and took a few minutes to practice the flipendo charm incase Kion wanted to change places later.

Some minutes later she walked over towards the dummies beside Kion and then stopped as her boyfriend cast his spell at the nearest dummy. Maria saw how the spark rebounded back, and hit Kion who was knocked backward breathless, falling to the floor, along with his wand. "Lie still Kion! I'll fix this!" Maria called over worriedly before aiming her wand at Kion and casting with firm confidence hoping that It'd do the trick, and give Kion his breath back. "Ree-Crey-Oh!"