Thread: Third Floor: Duelers + Healers United
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 12:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Dhruv was very much listening to Ean though their gaze continued to move from student to student. Bryony and Aryan were clearly making strides in the right direction while Maria took Kion down {the Gryffindor wasn’t too hurt, was he?}It was Aurora that seemed to have some misgivings about using the Charm. They understood her fears, and though she had addressed Ean, Dhruv sought to provide some reassurance. “That’s okay, Ms. Ackerly. You’re free to practise on the dummies until you feel confident to practise on a friend.” As usual, said dummies were charmed to be quite lifelike.

The DADA professor quite liked hearing about Ean’s adventures at the Ethiopian Ministry; they reminded them of their own at the British Ministry. “Rennervate is usually the go-to charm,’’ they agreed. “Once in Indonesia against a couple of Komodo Dragons.” They resisted the urge to shudder violently because… Komodo Dragons. “It just might have saved my life back then.”

THAT exact moment with the monkey bars is the one Ary was recalling quite vividly in his mind at the moment. Bry had quite squashed him into a pancake. Just joking, even if it felt like she had! “That means you’ll always easily remember the incantation. Wouldn’t that be useful for exams?” It sure would be! Ary tilted his head as he listened to Bry repeat the incantation. “Yup, you got it right. Nicely done, Bry.” Was he proud of her? Yes. Yes, he was.

“You ready? I’m gonna cast the Jinx now.” It may or may not work since this was a tough spell for him for some reason. But it was best to warn Bry, yes?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺