Thread: Lesson: Astronomy Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 12:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Yes, that was exactly what Ary was saying. Maybe that was a quality that had attracted him to both Bry and Drake. They both made up for his less vocal excitement. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Bry,’’ he said modestly, though he fully well knew his intelligence level was getting even better with each passing day. Ary couldn’t help but chuckle at Bry’s silliness. Wasn’t she the cutest?! Not that Drake wasn’t… gah! This whole dating thing was trouble at times since he constantly needed to remind himself that he needed to share his affections between them both equally.

He turned his attention as another voice spoke up to see Professor Gert arriving. Yes, of course he was right. He wasn’t the kind to forget a creature’s name that easily. “Then he’s also Watson,’’ the teen piped up good naturedly. “No questions, professor.” He’d prefer to find out the details when they got to wherever they were going. Yep, Ary could keep his curiosity at bay. For now...

He collected his bit of rope, taking care to stand next to Bry. It was natural that they would stick together, whether it was expected that the class use a buddy system or not. Having travelled by Portkey before, the guy was familiar with this mode of transportation; he just wasn’t keen on faceplanting this time around like he had in the past upon arrival at the location. Soon after, the Portkey started to glow and there was that tug and they were all off.

While Aryan did not faceplant {thank Merlin!} but he did stumble when his feet hit the ground. It was fine though, he was fine since he managed to grab Bry’s hand to steady himself. Only then did he take a close look around. WOW. Portugal seemed magical already with views such as this garden's!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺