Thread: Third Floor: Duelers + Healers United
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 03:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

There didn't seem to be any present questions, so Monsoiur Feirgrund was free to observe the students practicing with Professor Khanna. As soon as the students began, Ean's arms folded while watching in case any students needed assistance. Someone had a question though, as he glanced at Dhruv, "A few times, when I was at Ethiopia's Ministry, the Law Enforcement department occasionally had me accompany them on missions in case the Aurors encountered trouble." There was a thrill to it, but the danger he didn't exactly miss. "Rennervate was used way more often." Before flipping the question back, "What about you? Was there a specific moment Flipendo helped immensely?" Though the Profesors were conversing, their eyes were still on the group, and free to be approached any time.

Kion listened to both Professors. He thought about taking notes, but the instructions were on the board so he would commit it to memory. Practicing the wand movements, he pronounced the words, Fli-PEN-doh and Ree-Crey-Oh, over and over. Then it was time to move on. He didn't have to think on who would be his partner when they were given the go-ahead. Smiling, "Sure, I can be the Dueler." Kion said. There was a potential for him to try to learn the charm wordlessly, but it would be much easier to work on one task. Plus, he trusted Maria over his own skills, "I trust you." He said before they walked over to the nearest dummy.

Kion gave Maria a reassuring smile, before he performed the checkmark with the hook attached wand movement, Flipendo!" Aiming at the dummy, he could see the spark fly at it before rebounding back. Should I attempt Protego now or-

Kion's wand clattered on the floor after falling backward. Shock was apparent on his face as his hands felt around the floor. But he couldn't speak, it felt like he got sucker punched in the gut as he tried to sit up. His eyes searched for wherever Maria stood.