View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 01:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

“Not quite Miss Vance” she commented upon hearing her answer to clue number seven. “Think of the actual station and not the Hogwarts Express.” It was a very good guess however her clue referred to Kings Cross specifically.

“If you haven’t figured it out already, the number of dashes indicates the number of letters in the name you are looking for. It might help with solving some of the more difficult ones.” They were all famous figures they might have learned about in History of Magic so they were welcome to consult their textbooks if they wanted to or she could give a further clue to make it a little easier.

“If you have solved the name of the location, come whisper it to me and I’ll hand you your next sheet of clues. This new set will give you the exact location of the stack of chocolate frog cards I have concealed behind this specific item.” She waved the stack of papers in her hand and waited for each of the students to approach. “Once you have found this stack, feel free to search through to find a card you want and then hand your sheets back to me. There will be extra prizes for those that manage to solve the most clues. I shall meet you there shortly once the last few stragglers have finished.”

Photos!: Second Clue Sheet

Click here for larger image

OOC: Thank you for bearing with me whilst I have been dealing with some personal issues. Your students are welcome to ‘move on’ to the next location now if they have figured out the first sheet. Once they have figured out the second sheet, your characters are free to pick their own card out from the stack, you don’t have to wait for me. I’ll keep this open for another 48 hours or so.