Thread: Grounds: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2024, 09:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Ary wouldn’t argue on that topic of friendship. To think back now about how he feared he wouldn’t be able to make friends while at Hogwarts… well, he had been utterly ridiculous. It seemed he had inherited his dad’s trait of being able to accumulate all the friends.

That comment made him chuckle. “That’s definitely a perk, isn’t it?” There was a thoughtful head tilt. “Don’t your brothers get jealous?” It seemed like a fair question even if the brothers did not feel that way. It was like Ary asking for whatever he wanted and getting it because he was the baby of his own family; his three siblings never resented him for that.

Seeing the extended hand, the Slytherin took it and got a comforting squish. He turned to face her, nodding when he did with all the sincerity he had. “I promise I’ll let you know. But I’ll tell you this, you’ve already made me feel a lot better.’’ Just being reminded that someone cares helps, you know?
Funny how even when it wasn't one's primary house, you still seemed to inherit traits of others.

"They're older... like the middle brother graduated just before we started Hogwarts, so he's uh, 6 years older? And the oldest is older than," she nodded, "So pretty much a guarantee for me to get whatever and usually it's them encouraging it." She wasn't sure if it was always like that, but it's been this way for several years, which was long enough in Emma's book.

"Good," she grinned at him. "Wouldn't want you to suffer alone, sometimes speaking things aloud can help loads. I do that often.... sometimes it's just to myself and the paintings on the walls. Fortunately at Hogwarts the paintings are VERY good listeners." She said in all sincerity. It was probably not a good thing actually that some of the paintings knew so many of her secrets. Oops.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem