View Single Post
Old 07-07-2024, 08:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
Default Bry and Ary <3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Oh. It was just a figure of speech. Cue lightbulb moment for this blond who clearly was oblivious when it came to certain idioms. Her cheeks flushed when Ary confirmed that, "Right, of course. Just a saying."

Third one down was Ravenclaw, yes that made a lot of sense since she did recall something about family betrayal. Good thing they didn't need a Ravenclaw to figure these out, because Hope was basically the only Ravenclaw she knew. When Ary starting writing the first letter of each word, she squinted in confusion mostly because she'd been thinking somehow that they needed the last letter of each word to contribute to the first letter of the next word but apparently not the case at all. Because when he suggested Emeric for the one about the elder wand, she was really confused since she thought with the riddles it should have started with W, but she was thinking of it all wrong. Good thing she hadn't said anything.

"OOh ..." Emma stared at the remaining five clues, drawing a blank. "I think .. I'm up for for just heading to the greenhouse, unless you want to try to go for one more for good measure?" she stared down at the missing clues again, "Is that Uric or something?" she pointed gingerly at the jellyfish clue.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem