Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 06:02 AM   #46 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

How was his Division running? "Yes, everything's good with the division." A small smile appeared on Darej. "I supervised a few officers who had to subdue a teen Manticore who was released in the forest behind a muggle residence. The wizard who let it loose was apprehended as well. No casualties and the few muggles who witnessed its minds were modified." Standard procedure. The action itself was quite a thrill to him, being in the line of danger and luckily no lives were lost, just injuries, which were easily handled. "The Healers had also patched things up on the few who were attacked." He had just finished with the documenting before arriving here. As for Butter being allowed to roam, "Excellent. How is everything?" He asked, since Violet had asked how things were going for him.

Darej eventually when to fix himself some blackberry tea. Not-so-little Butter did manage to spot her furry friends. She jumped off before making an unappreciated mew at the smell. It was Andrei, the recently promoted Magical Beasts Division Head. While Butter didn't appreciate the new mess and smell, Darej was immune to it. "Andrei," He greeted politely as he stirred his tea to let the true colour emerge from the teabag. There was no need to point out his appearance when Violet already did so, "You had a busy day too?" Which was a great thing for Darej. The more thrill, the better.

Violet was sipping on her coffee when Darej recounted his most recent case with a teen manticore who had been released in the forest behind a muggle residence. When would some wizards learn to follow the rules or there would be consequences or sadly even casualties? Shaking her head she sighed over her coffee mug. "What possessed the wizard to release the manticore in the wild in the first place? Did the wizard share that little nugget of information with you before you arrested him?" He was clearly a fool, and an idiot Violet wanted to say, but kept that to herself since she was a professional department head. "I'll read the filed paperwork later, but I assume the officers treated the manticore with utmost care, and respect when they removed it from the forest?" She liked to keep tabs on her employees, and see who was showing potential, and taking initiatives.

Smiling warmly Violet said "Everything is going swimmingly, thank you for asking. It helps when I have good division heads who can help me with the day to day so I can focus on what we can do to do better in all areas of our department. But today I've spent energy on responding to a non-stopping flood of owl letters of both creature, and plant variety."