View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 12:34 AM   #148 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

If he wanted to show his affection for her to others, then who was Rea to stop him? Christopher had already done such a wonderful job of convincing her father and showing everyone she was important to him that it really left no doubt on others that Christopher was very much in love with her. Reagan reached for a bottle of water to wash down her churros. “Because, dear boyfriend,’’ she began after taking a drink. “I don’t see any of your exes being able to keep you interested in them.” Regan was quite a fascinating young woman if she did say so herself.

The fact that she knew where they stood in their relationship was exactly why Reagan had chosen to check with Christopher first. She respected him too much to just jump into auditioning and potentially taking up a role that would have kissing scenes. She smiled warmly at him now. “I love you,’’ she said simply, putting her gratitude behind the words all the same. “I appreciate you being so supportive of me. Something tells me I’ll get the part!” His confidence in her was a big help.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote