View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
Default Bry & Emma <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Ary couldn’t help it with his performance in the quiz bowl last year, though he still hated that some of the easier answers had eluded him at the time. He just got competitive at times but today, he felt like being laid back and moving along at a relatively steady pace with this activity. At Emma’s answer, he chuckled heartily. “You would know best, of course.” Ary so did love Hufflepuffs! Some of his good friends belonged to the House, as did his dad and one of his sisters.

The Slytherin had felt Bry’s brush against his and he had sent her a smile. But that was all as he wasn’t looking to get told off by the professor. “That’s exactly what she means,’’ he replied, nodding at the same time. His eyes scanned the riddle Bry was having trouble with. “Ravenclaw for sure. Okay, so we’ve got the four Founders since the ninth riddle is Slytherin.” Ary paused. "So we have G, H, R, S. Hang on.’’ From his bag, Ary retrieved a pencil so that it could be used to write the first letter to each answer at the top of the parchment. “This way we have something to keep track of regarding the letters.”

He studied the parchment again. “The one regarding the elder wand is Emeric. That’s G R E _ _ H _ _ S _, if I have that right…” There was silence again as he pondered. “Great Hall was my first thought but the ‘S’ doesn’t make sen- GREENHOUSE! That’s got to be it, right?” Cue Ary being super excited by this deduction.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺