Thread: Woodcroft Games: Caber Toss
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 01:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cutie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley knew how big of a deal this was. How long it had taken Livvy to get as far as she had come already. Even agreeing to be in the same place as Charlie willingly wouldn't have happened a few years ago. As for what went down on the Quidditch pitch, this blonde knew all about that! And just for the record, no she didn't approve of it.

Mm, perhaps just a smidge. Small in size, like herself. "Not really but I'll give it my best shot!" Keigh laughed, smiling widely at the girlfriend. Ahem, excuse her? If this dress was flattering... what about the one Liv was wearing? They made a stunning pair the two of them this afternoon. Perhaps they should dress up more often, simply for the fun of it. "Strategies, hmm? Really aiming to go all out to beat me, aren't you?" The former Hufflepuff joked, turning her blue eyes onto the gorgeous lady at her side. "That sounds good to me. I don't mind which spell I give a try." This was really all about having a good time and making lasting memories together.

It couldn’t be helped, lovely girlfriend of hers! Seeing Charlie’s face still enveloped her in a strong bout of annoyance and she had to blow off steam somehow. Otherwise, Liv was the perfect angel to her smol love.

Now that was something Olivia had come to expect from Keighley: she refused to give anything but her best. Meh.. she looked okay she guessed; the main attraction was little Ms. Anders. That didn’t mean she wouldn’t love the idea of them dressing up more! Her own gaze met Keigh’s. “Ahhh, you’ve found out my diabolical plan!” The Beater laughed since the reply was in answer to the other young woman’s teasing. “I’ll take the combo then. Here I go.”

Liv readied herself by stepping up to one of the poles. “Wingardium Leviosa.” Very carefully, the object rose, floating before her. “Depulso!” Using as much force that could be mustered, Liv sent the pole flying where it landed twenty feet or so away.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote