View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 08:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

There was a brief moment of concern that Professor Fergersnout had written the wrong date, or the wrong time, or mixed up her meeting points in her notice but all those thoughts were quickly washed away as a small group of students joined her. She was pleased that the young ones were all interested enough in the subject to donate their attention, although she hoped that the fun aspect would be persuasive enough anyway.

“Good afternoon Mr Atreyu-Rehman, Miss Montmorency, Miss Paton. I hope you all have your thinking hats on.” Or was it caps? These muggle sayings sometimes got a little confuddled in her head.

“I have here a little puzzle for you all, or rather a set of riddles to complete. Your mission is to figure out the answers to these riddles, of which the first letter of each will spell out the next location to meet me at. The answers are all historical figures that you may find on a chocolate frog card.” She handed the students their parchments and a fun little chocolate frog themed pen to write their answers down.

Photos!: Riddle Sheet

“Some of these may be a little harder than others so please feel free to work in a group or ask me for a clue if you need it. You have around 30 minutes before I’ll head to the next location.”

OOC: Thank you for joining our fun activity. You have around 60 hours to complete this first set of riddles. Although the next location will be elsewhere in the grounds, we’ll keep all activity to this thread.