Thread: Woodcroft Games: Summoner's Court
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 02:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sunflora, flora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oh me, oh my! Keighley most certainly did take notice of that bow! How elegant, how graceful, how everything all in one! Bossa had quite the flair and this blonde couldn't contain her bright smile aimed in the man's direction. "Thank you!" Now should he want to give out coupons to her and Charlie afterwards for a head spa, she certainly wouldn't be one to say no! Martial Arts did have a way of leaving one rather icky and sweaty afterwards and being pampered for a little bit would be nice. She also wouldn't mind explaining to him exactly what a Charmander was!

Yes, yes, they both may have. She couldn't help it if being dramatic every once in awhile was fun. "Are you doubting my skills?" Keigh continued to smile sweetly. Which skills she was speaking of, who knew. As when it came to this game, she had none.

The blonde smiled at her dashing partner. The switch to speaking in Swedish, not at all affecting her as much as it used to. {"As much as I do love the way you never mind, I wouldn't at all mind if you had a say in things too."} Just a reminder. She knew very well how laid-back he was. {"Why thank you, it was fairly decent."} She knew she could do much better than that.

Whatever was on Char's mind as he took his first turn was beyond her but she was all eyes on him. Her gentle smile never wavering. {"This isn't Quidditch though, Char. You'll do better next time."} She gave his fingers a light squeeze before preparing herself for her own turn. Now her goal was to attempt to Accio this ball towards her a little more quickly in hopes of getting it further than the other one. Which was going fairly well as the ball rolled steadily over the red, orange and into the green area before slamming rather forcefully into a spongy block that sent it ricocheting backwards and into the other blocks. It crashed into the only red ball she had out there and sent it flying off the court and rolling off along with it. Keigh stood there with a look of bewilderment on her face for a moment before bursting out laughing. {"Now that was simply fantastic, just fantastic!"} It couldn't get much worst than that, could it?

Doubting Keighley’s skills? Absolutely not! Laughing, Charlie shook his head. He knew better than to do that when he saw on a daily basis just how great she was at MMA and everything else her brilliant mind was set on. {“Hey, I have an opinion on everything but since you and I are very much in tuned most of the time, not saying it out loud never bothers me.”} It was a simple fact. {“You’ll do great next time around,”} Char continued, full of confidence.

His Sunflower’s words made him chuckle. {“True. But I really think I should have a perfect aim with everything.”} That was a joke! Char squished those soft fingers back then paid keen attention to his girlfriend’s second attempt. In his opinion, said attempt was quite a calamity. He watched with an air of stunned amusement as the ball went on its journey from the court. Laughing, he said, {“That was quite entertaining! Better luck next time, Sunflower.”}

With it being his turn, Charlie took aim at a different ball, not the one he had aimed at on his first try, and fixed his gaze on it. “Accio ball!” This time, he fared a lot more satisfactorily with the balls navigating its way from the red section to the green, all without encountering an obstacle!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote