Thread: Hufflepuff: The Cosy Corner
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

It was definitely a challenge which if Emma was older, she would attribute to growing pains of adolescence. Alas, in the blonde's fourteen year old naive mind, she was blissfully unaware of such challenges. She was alsooooo unaware of the night terrors the older girl was experiencing, not that she'd be able to do too much about it.

"Honestly I'm a bit surprised we still use inkwells since how impractical they can be. But I suppose with magic, it's easy enough to clean up the mistakes..." It was probably one way that she definitely agreed with the muggle world in ditching the inkwells. Hence the pencil. She snickered though when Anna mentioned about it being a new Honeydukes invention. "You should market that to Ms Windell before someone else does. Maybe you'll get some sort of compensation for the idea." Did the shopkeepers create their own products? She actually had zero idea of the workings of the retail world.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem