Thread: Woodcroft Games: Picnic Area
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 12:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports

Ministry Department Head:
Isaek Fyodore Edelbach
International Cooperation
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

There were a lot of things not on his BINGO card and a return to Hogsmeade for fun certainly was on it. Atlas had been fairly positive that the moment he had boarded the Hogwarts Express, gold glitter still clinging to his trousers from signing the Memory Book the night before, from Hogsmeade Station to head back to London and he had bid it and the silhouette of Hogwarts castle against the morning sky adieu with a cursory glance had been his last...or at least his last for a decade or so. It almost felt TOO soon to be back here and yet here he was. Or rather...here they were.

There had been several times since their arrival by floo that he had wanted to point out to Freddie that he really did not need to keep ahold of his hand like that - Atlas wasn't going to go running off nor get lost - but the warm sunshine or whatever had him feeling more amicable and agreeable to such gestures in such a setting. "You know you're always hun---" Atlas found his gentle jab cut short by Freddie's golden retriever level excitability which brought about an involuntary but incredibly sincere chuckle and smile from the Gryffindor alumnus. "It does...if you squint at it and ignore the fact that it is clearly made from a flimsier alloy," he noted with a critical eye and rub of his nose with the palm of his hand - sweet solstice did he miss his tinkering monocle right now so he could inspect it more intimately. "You going to pick it up?"

Although the gentle jab was cut short, Freddie did hear enough to chuckle while dragging his roommate along for the ride. Where he stopped, nobody knew. But they could easily predict where he would stop. As he focused more on the shiniest over the facts, "Hmm, you always have a keen eye for these things. I like that." He grinned at Atlas. The magical gleam could be seen for a moment at the next question.

"You think it'll let me?" Freddie asked. "I feel like it'll give me a nice zap. But maybe you want to see me swept off my feet for once?" His teeth fully showing. "I'll do it." Reaching his hand out to pick up the cup. He wasn't sure what the slight tingly sensation that followed was from. His excitement? The spell of the replica working its magic? Him being nervous? Or it was just an illusion. But what wasn't an illusion was the sight of liquid filling as soon as he grasped the cup.

Gasp.

Before he could feel any bad reaction, the liquid disappeared with his fingers off the handle. The cup remained in place, but now it was a voucher inside. "Cool... a free drink." He read it. "So, what do you want? My treat."

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote